NightOrbs are more that landscape lighting, NightOrbs are individual works of art. They are handcrafted in the USA with layers of color on a 1/4″ thick tempered hand-blown glass orb. No two are alike.
NightOrbs can be suspended like lanterns, displayed on pedestals of varying heights, floated in ponds or water features or mounted on decks or columns. NightOrbs can be used as an accent of color in the desert or shimmering in the snow.
Beautiful in Daylight – Magnificent at Night!
- Choose from 39 luminous colors or design your own palette
- 8″ standard Orb or Egg shape.
- Ground unites can be mounted on 2, 5, 8, 16, 24 or 36 inch stem extensions or on a polished granite base
- WaterOrbs available in 8, 13 or 18 inch diameters with a 3/16″ stainless steel ballast and watertight strain-relief connector.
- Comes with cast aluminum cradle (standard) or cast silicon bronze cradle with brass stem (optional).
- Durably created to withstand year-round weather conditions.
- Easy to install.
- Low-voltage (12 volts), cool-to-the-touch illumination for energy efficiency.
- UL Certified
- Three-year limited warranty.